Welcome Back

October 8, 2021

We are excited for the opportunity to serve you here at the Heber M. Wells building.
Here are the answers to some questions you may have now that you’re able to visit us

Where can I get services from the division?

Our first floor counter is fully staffed and ready to answer your questions and accept your
documents. We also have many convenient online services available on our website:
https://dpu.utah.gov. Please note that our second floor office is generally not open to the

Where can I find a computer to type and print my forms?

We recommend checking with a local library, as many libraries offer computers and even
printing services for members. Here are the websites for the library systems closest to the
Heber M. Wells Building:

How can I search for a registered business?

You can find information about the businesses registered with the division by using our online
Business Entity Search, located at: https://secure.utah.gov/bes/

What if I need more help?

Please call 801-530-4849 to speak one-on-one with a division staff member, or email us* at

*If you need assistance with ordering documents, please email us at orders@utah.gov